Wednesday, December 3, 2014

the fun thing about blogging is that you can actually schedule posts ahead of time, so i'm not sure why it was so difficult for me to get something on here yesterday (oh yeah, i had a massive sinus headache because why not?)
but this is not a place for complaints! this is a place for happiness! in the form of christmas tunes!
i know, i know. many would groan over the addition of the following but this is My Christmas List and if you want to go ahead and make your own, you are more than welcome to do so. i invite you to do so! i would love to listen to it! really. here is a video from one of my all-time favourite bands: Christmas, Baby Please Come Home by U2.
Not only is this song perfectly charming, but remember when Bono had long hair? And look at that vest! It kind of resembles a shawl I made for my mother for Christmas a few years ago! Look:


This is All The Shades of Truth as designed by Laura Aylor by me (that's a link to my Ravelry project page). Hm, this is the most complete photo I have of the thing, which is to say that I apparently don't have photos of the completed project?? Well add that to the list of things to do over Christmas when I'm visiting the family I guess. Oops. In any case, it was knitted in 2012 out of the following colours of Madelinetosh tosh merino light: antique lace, rosewood, fragrant, smokey orchid, and thicket. Here they are for your viewing pleasure:



Oh and since I missed yesterday's song, here's another. I'll try to be better about that in the future, sorry!
Winter Wonderland by Eurythmics. Enjoy!:



Christmas Musical Advent Calendar
01. Elastica - Gloria 
02. U2 - Christmas, Baby Please Come Home
03. Eurythmics - Winter Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment